Corporate Website Privacy Notice
We are Paladin Studios. We are based in The Netherlands and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org Saturnusstraat 60 unit 76, 2516AH Den Haag.
In this policy, we explain how we handle any personal data that we obtain through our website http://paladinstudios.com/ or when you contact us by mail or phone. We will follow the law when you share personal data with us.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data for our games, please take a look at our Games Privacy Notice.
Information you provide to us
We collect the following information when you use our websites or contact us:
- When you contact us by mail, phone or through the contact form on our websites: we collect your name, email address or phone number, and any other information you may provide to us.
- When you sign up for our newsletter: we collect your email address.
- When you contact us about a job opening: we collect any relevant information you provide to us.
- When you visit our website, general analytics data and social media button functionality.
We use this information:
- To reply to your information request when you contacted us and for our own marketing communication correspondence, including to follow up on leads if you contacted us with a commercial inquiry.
- To send you our periodic newsletter.
- To keep you in our recruitment database if you contacted us about job openings.
- When you visit our website, to perform analytics data and provide you with social media sharing possibilities.
- General customer and commercial contact information for up to five years.
- Newsletter information until you unsubscribe.
- Recruitment information for up to five years.
- Analytics data for up to five years. We don’t store social media engagement, as that data is captured by the social media network companies.
We process data:
- For general commercial contact information on our legitimate interest to be able to grow our business.
- For newsletter information on your consent, obtained when you subscribed.
- For recruitment information on our legitimate interest to be able to find good people to work with us.
- For website analytics information on our legitimate interest to be able to analyze traffic.
Information we obtain about you
Sometimes we obtain your personal data from other parties, such as companies that provide us with an overview of publicly available information on people that have submitted a job application. We will use this information in the same way as the information that you provided to us.
We sometimes share your personal data with other companies. This includes outside service providers that we use for processing your data, for example:
We require these companies to adequately safeguard your personal data and not use your data for any other purpose not authorized by us insofar we instruct them as our processors.
We might sell (part of) our business to another company. Such transfer of ownership could include the transfer of your personal data to the buyer if the data directly relates to that (part of the) business.
We will also release personal data to the authorities, if we are compelled to do so by law.
You should also know that your personal data may be transferred from your home country to our service providers. If you are an EU resident, this could imply that we also transfer data to countries or organizations that do not offer a so-called adequate level of protection for your personal data. When we transfer this data, we will do so only when we have put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data. Please contact us to obtain a copy of the safeguards that we have put in place. Our contact details can be found at the bottom.
We, and our third-party services providers, use the following cookies:
2 years from set/update
||We use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. to count visitors to our websites and analyse their usage of the site to help us determine the value of our content to our users. www.google.com/policies/privacy.
You have the right to request from us access to your personal data that we process. You also have the right to:
- Rectify incorrect personal data or erase it in certain circumstances.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Receive your data so that you can use it elsewhere (data portability).
Where we process data based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please be aware that a withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data before the date on which you withdrew your consent.
Finally, if we don’t handle our request properly, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.