22 Oct DeNA and Paladin Studios release Rob and Roll
Rob and Roll is a whole new way of playing pachinko. Players flick minions into a pachinko level to collect coins. Goal of the game is to defeat the evil King Koin. Players chase him all across Europe with help from heroes like Robin Hood, Joan of Arc and Leonardo da Vinci.
There are twelve minions, each with their own special skill that can be used to clear levels. Players collect new minions throughout the game and train their favorite characters in every game mode, to become even better, faster and stronger. If players think strategically and put together the best team for the job, they will rule the leaderboards.
Both DeNA and Paladin are happy with how Rob and Roll turned out. Akira Abe, producer at DeNA: “Rob And Roll offers players nostalgic fun combined with fast-action gameplay in a fun and humorous setting,” Derk de Geus, CEO at Paladin Studios adds: “We are very happy to add Rob and Roll to our portfolio of games. It’s a fun casual game with the high production values that both DeNA and Paladin are known for.”
- Travel through England, France and Italy and meet famous characters
- Use 12 unique minions and make thousands of deck combinations
- Enjoy the high-end colorful graphics
- Play through the Adventure mode with 48 normal levels and 6 challenge levels
- Enter the Expedition mode with 12 levels
- Team up with your friends to win big in the 20 tier Guild mode
- Battle other players in the 7 level PvP Arena mode
For more information on Rob and Roll, click here
Rob And Roll is now available on the App Store as a free download for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Requires iOS 7 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch®.